Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Followers/Power Within

Okay guys here's the deal. I need as many followers as possible since my book will be coming out in November.  Self marketing is a bitch so I need your help.  The 100th person to become a member will be put on the acknowledgements page. I know, my list is growing for that page. You won't be sorry. Power Within is great, not to toot my own horn, but when I compare it to others published works it is at least 50%better. I didn't want to say 100% because inevitable someone will argue with me, but it is really good. It has just the right amount of Romance and DSAS, plus the paranormal is so different from anything I've seen, I think you will be epically surprised. Good Luck with being the 100th and also starting to get some great names for the name contest. Email me at rjlynnbook@yahoo.com Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment